- Routine Appointments: To make an appointment, call (416) 488-4508 at any time and leave a message. Our staff will return your call as soon as possible. Regular appointments for illness or check-ups are scheduled between 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. We continue to see patients as late as necessary until all patients who need to be seen that day have been seen.
- Missed Routine Appointments: if patients are unable to attend their appointments a cancellation phone call 24 hours in advance is expected. However we will not bill for a missed routine appointment if we receive a call before the appointed time as we realize that unforeseen circumstances can occur. (This does not apply to long appointments).
- Long Appointments: Dr. Davy sees newly referred patients with complex problems for extended appointments. We have a substantial waiting list for these appointment times. Punctuality is important in order to ensure that patients receive the full benefit of this time.
- Missed Long Appointments: A missed long appointment resulting from a referral cannot be rebooked due to the high demand and long waiting list.
- Late arrivals: Please be aware that if you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment we will see you as soon as possible, but you will have lost your place in the queue.
Please note that these policies are in place to allow the office day to run as smoothly as possible for our patients and staff. Dr. Davy makes every effort to provide punctual service to his patients. He is very aware of how difficult it is to wait with young children and that everyone’s time is valuable. However, it is in the nature of work with children and families that unexpected delays will occur. We expect that our families will show understanding and wait patiently, should it be required.