- The office is open from 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Both Dr. Davy and Dr. Munk remain in the office until all patients requiring care have been seen. During the months of July and August, the office is closed on Fridays.
- Please call immediately during office hours if your child is ill enough to require an appointment. Patients calling in with a sick child can expect to see Dr. Davy the same day, provided the call is received before 2:00 p.m.
- Time is set aside for long appointments from 8:15 – 10:00 am daily and from 5:30 – 7:00 pm or later, Monday through Thursday.
- The office does not provide service on weekends or evenings. The availability of competent paediatric walk-in clinics has made the provision of after-hours care unnecessary. Should your child have a medical problem that cannot wait until the next business day, there are four options, depending on your child’s condition:
- Call the Telehealth Ontario Medical Information Help Line: 1-(866)-797-0000
- Proceed immediately to the nearest emergency room
(if possible The Hospital for Sick Children)
- Attend a Paediatric Walk-In Clinic
- Call the Medvisit Doctors (House Call Service)